At the successful completion of the course the Trainee will be able to demonstrate knowledge of height safety PPE inspection techniques, identify faults and probable causes within various items of height safety PPE. In addition they will be able to design and implement an inspection record database.
Height Safety PPE Inspection
Duration 2 days
Price $530.00 ex GST per person
Unit Standard 19359
- Identify manufacturer’s maintenance instructions
- Identify manufacturer’s maintenance specifications
- Reject damaged and/or worn equipment
- Carry out maintenance procedures in accordance with manufacturers specifications
- Record equipment in log book
- Record maintenance procedures in log book.
Due to the nature of this course it is highly recommended that the Trainee has an understanding of safe working at height, as such a minimum of 23229 Use safety harness system when working at height is recommended.
Inspect and maintain height safety equipment
Number of attendees
spaces available $