This unit standard is for people who work as Project/Contract Managers involved with the health and safety and injury prevention over a wide range of building and construction activities and environments.
Contractor Health and Safety Management
Duration 1 day
Price $280.00 ex GST per person
Unit Standard 17595
At the successful completion of the course the trainee will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of an organisation’s legislative, health and safety procedures, for engaging contractors to perform work on site.
- Explain how to manage the use of contractors on site to ensure compliance with legislative and organisational health and safety requirements.
- Monitoring of contracts.
- Explain contractor health and performance review requirements.
- Post contract review.
- Relevant tender/contract information.
- Health and Safety Management system.
- Contractor tendering/procurement system.
- Awarding contract’s.
Explain health and safety management requirements for contractors working on site.
Number of attendees
spaces available $