This programme is intended as a refresher of both Permit Issuer and Permit Receiver training for general Permit to Work System Procedures.
Permit to Work Refresher
- To refresh the candidate's knowledge and understanding of the requirements for working under general PTWS Procedures.
- To provide an update on changes to general PTWS Procedures.
- To confirm the candidate's competency to operate as a Permit Issuer and/or Permit Receiver under general PTWS Procedures.
The course requires trainees to demonstrate a level of written and spoken English equivalent to Level 3 English communication skills, as trainees must be able to read and interpret PTW documentation, including Health and Safety legislation, and the various permit types and their supporting documentation.
People attending this course must, as a minimum, hold one or more of the following New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) Unit Standards, and be familiar with Permit to Work System Procedures::
- 17588 Apply for, accept, and carry out work according to a work permit in the workplace.
- 17590 Issue work site specific work permits
Our Teaching Method
Delivery via e-learning with support from an experienced trainer.
Please note that as this is a Refresher course, NO UNIT STANDARDS will be awarded on completion of this training programme.
For more information visit our FAQs and Important Information.
spaces available $