This programme is intended as a refresher of both Permit Issuer and Permit Receiver training for general Permit to Work System Procedures.
Permit to Work Refresher
- To refresh the candidate's knowledge and understanding of the requirements for working under general PTWS Procedures.
- To provide an update on changes to general PTWS Procedures.
- To confirm the candidate's competency to operate as a Permit Issuer and/or Permit Receiver under general PTWS Procedures.
Our Teaching Method
Delivery via e-learning with support from an experienced trainer.
For the best e-learning experience, we recommend using a laptop or tablet with a strong internet connection. While smartphones can be used, please note that the course content and assessment format may work optimally on larger screens.
If you opt for using your smartphone, consider downloading the Moodle App for a more user-friendly interface.
When configuring the app, set the website to vhnz.connected.synapsys.co.nz
The course requires trainees to demonstrate a level of written and spoken English equivalent to Level 3 English communication skills, as trainees must be able to read and interpret PTW documentation, including Health and Safety legislation, and the various permit types and their supporting documentation.
People attending this course must, as a minimum, hold one or more of the following New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) Unit Standards, and be familiar with Permit to Work System Procedures::
- 17588 Apply for, accept, and carry out work according to a work permit in the workplace.
- 17590 Issue work site specific work permits
Please note that as this is a Refresher course, NO UNIT STANDARDS will be awarded on completion of this training programme. Please see here for further detail.
spaces available $