People credited with this unit standard are able to: describe procedures for rescue from an electrical structure; carry out rescue of a victim from an electrical structure; and report rescue from an electrical structure.
Rescue from an Electrical Structure
At the successful completion of the course the trainee will be able to:
- Describe procedures for rescue from an electrical structure
- Describe planned climbing route in terms of safety and time restrictions
- Carry out rescue of victim from an electrical structure
- Report rescue from electrical structure.
In order to achieve the pre-requisites of this unit, evidence of the following must be sighted, prior to attendance on this course, or evidence of equivalent knowledge and skills must be shown.
- Qualified in NZQA Unit Standard 10509, Climb and work on electricity network structures. (Note Pre-requisite of 10509 is 10507)
- Hold a current (within two years) workplace First Aid NZQA Unit Standards 6401: Provide First Aid and 6402: Provide basic life support.
Above Unit Standards can be delivered by Vertical Horizonz, to find out more please enquire.
The course requires a level of fitness to demonstrate competency for the skill being trained.
Refreshing learning outcomes above for unit standard 17025
spaces available $