Organisations need to ensure that their staff are compliant with and understand the Health and Safety requirements for the work they do. This course provides trainees with a clear understanding of the health and safety responsibilities of themselves and others. It provides foundational knowledge for further learning in the Health and Safety field.
Health and Safety Representative (Stage 2)
Price $545.00 ex GST per person
Unit Standard 30265
Unit Standard 30266
At the completion of this course, successful trainees will be able to:
- Describe the principles of health and safety risk assessment
- Apply health and safety risk assessment to a job role
- Describe health and safety practices in a workplace
- Describe reporting and documentation requirement
- Describe the communication process in terms of health and safey practices in a workplace setting
- Describe workplace health and safety culture
Health and Safety Representative - Stage Two can also be completed online as individual courses for each unit standard.
NOTE: This course provides credits towards the NZ Certificate in Workplace Health & Safety Practice (Level 3)
Apply health and safety risk assessment to a job role.
Demonstrate knowledge of workplace health and safety culture and practices
For more information visit our FAQs and Important Information.
Number of attendees
spaces available $