We are honoured to be working with the Ministry of Civil Defence to offer FREE Emergency Management Training to the NZ Emergency Services Volunteers.
Upskilling the amazing volunteers who donate their own time to help save lives is such a privilege.
Only limited spots available so if you’re interested talk directly to your Regional Civil Defence Manager to book training in quick!
Our courses include:
• Manual Handling
• CIMS 2
• Radio Communications
• Basic Traffic Controller – level 1
• On Road Defensive Driving
• First Aid
• Fire Safety
• Working at Heights
• Working at Heights – Rescue
• Heights Safety PPE Inspection
• Confined Space and Gas Testing
• Confined Space Hazards
• Breathing Apparatus
Funding Ts & Cs apply.