Scaffolding must be inspected regularly by a person who holds a current Certificate of Competency (CoC) as a scaffolder. Best practice also dictates that scaffolding should be inspected between these formal inspections and before use. The aim of this course is to train, qualify and/or assure trainee competency to conduct these visual and physical inspections of scaffolding before use, and respond appropriately to the findings of their scaffold inspection.
Duration 4 hours
Price $210.00 ex GST per person
Unit Standard 23230
- An introduction to scaffold specific terminology.
- Introduction to different types of scaffolding.
- Legislative requirements.
- Conduct a visual inspection of scaffolding before use.
- Conduct a physical inspection of scaffolding before use.
- Identify unsafe/non-compliant scaffolds.
- Respond appropriately to the findings of a scaffold inspection.
Conduct a safety inspection of scaffolding before use
Number of attendees
spaces available $